How Bus Priority Systems Will Improve Ridership & Reliability
POSTED ON: August 15, 2019
Public transportation could unlock anywhere from $1.5 million to $1.8 billion per year in value depending on the size of the city, according to a… Continue Reading
Four Technologies That Will Enable Smart Cities
POSTED ON: July 18, 2019
Traffic congestion costs more than $300 billion each year in the U.S. alone, according to INRIX, due to lost productivity, increased transportation cost, wasted fuel… Continue Reading
How to Avoid & Address Traffic Signal Knockdowns
POSTED ON: June 20, 2019
Imagine that a strong storm sweeps through a city and high winds knock traffic signals down from wires and off poles. In addition to creating… Continue Reading
Flashing School Beacon Systems
Flashing School Beacon systems are critical to safety but can be difficult to maintain. The Glance Pedestrian Safety and Control System is a simple, non-intrusive solution that connects your assets and adds a new dimension of management for your infrastructure.
- Easily view and control school beacon flashers
- Advanced scheduling, scenarios, and override
- Complete speed feedback systems
Next Generation Priority and Preemption
Traffic signal preemption requests are critical to ensuring that emergency vehicles are able to arrive on scene as fast as possible. The Glance Preemption and Priority System combines cellular, radio transmission, and GPS technology into one, easy to use tool.
- Monitor the location and status of vehicles at all times
- GPS with dead reckoning mitigates any low signal areas
- Simple rules-based engine makes configuration simple and easy
Intersection Status and Monitoring Systems
Managing and monitoring intersections can be challenging. The Glance Intersection Status Monitoring System is a simple, non-intrusive solution that connects your assets and adds a new dimension of management and use to your infrastructure.
- Automated and continuous monitoring
- Reduce downtime and improve response rates
- Instant status change notification via SMS/Email