How to Reduce Response Times with a Preemption System
POSTED ON: August 9, 2018
Most traffic lights feature a fixed green light sequence that doesn’t take into account emergency vehicles. While emergency vehicles are legally permitted to pass through… Continue Reading
Winter Horbal: Needing a Woman’s Voice in The Transportation Industry
POSTED ON: July 26, 2018
The future of transportation is something that affects all of us. Sadly, 40,000 people a year are killed on our roads—a number that, over time,… Continue Reading
A glance at new products for 2018
POSTED ON: July 19, 2018
The core of Applied Information is transportation technology. In 2018, we’ll be rolling out four new product lines that take connection and information to new… Continue Reading
Flashing School Beacon Systems
Flashing School Beacon systems are critical to safety but can be difficult to maintain. The Glance Pedestrian Safety and Control System is a simple, non-intrusive solution that connects your assets and adds a new dimension of management for your infrastructure.
- Easily view and control school beacon flashers
- Advanced scheduling, scenarios, and override
- Complete speed feedback systems
Next Generation Priority and Preemption
Traffic signal preemption requests are critical to ensuring that emergency vehicles are able to arrive on scene as fast as possible. The Glance Preemption and Priority System combines cellular, radio transmission, and GPS technology into one, easy to use tool.
- Monitor the location and status of vehicles at all times
- GPS with dead reckoning mitigates any low signal areas
- Simple rules-based engine makes configuration simple and easy
Intersection Status and Monitoring Systems
Managing and monitoring intersections can be challenging. The Glance Intersection Status Monitoring System is a simple, non-intrusive solution that connects your assets and adds a new dimension of management and use to your infrastructure.
- Automated and continuous monitoring
- Reduce downtime and improve response rates
- Instant status change notification via SMS/Email