POSTED ON: June 22, 2017
Applied Information is pleased to announce the development and alpha launch of our new connected vehicle smartphone application – Glance TravelSafely™. The app leverages cutting-edge… Continue Reading
Applied Information’s Flashing Beacon System Installed for Fort Bend, Texas Schools
POSTED ON: June 20, 2017
Smart City technology makes beacons part of the Internet of Things for more efficient operation Fort Bend County, Texas, has installed 140 new flashing school… Continue Reading
Cullman Alabama Preemption and Priority Deployment
POSTED ON: June 15, 2017
Cullman, AL is a city of approximately 20 square miles and more than 15,000 residents. Popular for its strong school system, recreational opportunities and low… Continue Reading
Flashing School Beacon Systems
Flashing School Beacon systems are critical to safety but can be difficult to maintain. The Glance Pedestrian Safety and Control System is a simple, non-intrusive solution that connects your assets and adds a new dimension of management for your infrastructure.
- Easily view and control school beacon flashers
- Advanced scheduling, scenarios, and override
- Complete speed feedback systems
Next Generation Priority and Preemption
Traffic signal preemption requests are critical to ensuring that emergency vehicles are able to arrive on scene as fast as possible. The Glance Preemption and Priority System combines cellular, radio transmission, and GPS technology into one, easy to use tool.
- Monitor the location and status of vehicles at all times
- GPS with dead reckoning mitigates any low signal areas
- Simple rules-based engine makes configuration simple and easy
Intersection Status and Monitoring Systems
Managing and monitoring intersections can be challenging. The Glance Intersection Status Monitoring System is a simple, non-intrusive solution that connects your assets and adds a new dimension of management and use to your infrastructure.
- Automated and continuous monitoring
- Reduce downtime and improve response rates
- Instant status change notification via SMS/Email